In Flash Dryer, the wet feed is dispersed into the hot air / gas stream in the drying duct through suitable feed dispersing mechanism. The material gets dried during conveying travel through the drying duct & separated in the Cyclones or bag filters. Some applications require pre-conditioning of feed by back-mixing of dry product or mixing with oversize particles tapped through particle classifiers installed at suitable locations on the drying duct.
AVM offers Customized Flash Drying Systems with variety of Configurations.
Material Feeding Configurations :
- Mono Screw Feeder.
- Double Screw Feeder
- Double Paddle Mixer for back mixing of dry product
- Feed Bin with Lump Breaker.
- Volumetric feeder
- Rotary Feeder.
Feed Disperser Configurations :
- Sling Fan.
- Cage Mill.
- Mechanical Scatterer.
- Chain Slinger.
- Ventury Feeder.
- Combinations of above.
Oversize Particle Classifier Configurations :
- Deflector Hood.
- Ring Classifier.
Air Heating System Configurations :
- Direct Fired / Indirect Fired Air Heaters : Using Liquid / Gaseous Fuels.
- Direct / Indirect Fired Air Heaters : Using Solid Fuels, Agro Waste, Saw Dust, Rice Husk, Coal, Briquette etc.
- Indirect Air Heaters : Using Steam / Hot Oil / Thermic Fluid.
- Electric Air Heaters : Using electricity.
Product / Fines Recovery System Configurations :
- Cyclone Separators – Mono, Twin, Quadruple, Multi etc.
- Bag Filters – Reverse Pulsejet, Mechanical shaking etc.
- Wet Scrubbers – Direct Contact Ventury, Adjustable Ventury, Packed scrubbers etc.
Optional Features Configurations :
- Product Cooling and Conveying Systems.
- Exhaust gases Recycling for better thermal efficiencies.
- Safety accessories like Static Jumpers, Fire Fighting Systems, Rupture Disc etc.
- Computerized control system through PLC / DCS & SCADA.