Spray Cooler Technology is a process to convert Melt into solid state by Spraying into Spray chamber. Cooling media is usually dehumidified cold air. The cooling media is admitted into the Spray Chamber. The spray mist comes in intimate contact with the cooling media & gets converted into solid state.
AVM offers Customized Spray Cooling Systems with variety of Configurations.
Air Flow Configurations :
- Counter current.
- Mixed Flow.
System Configurations :
- Single Stage Spray Coolers.
- Two Stage Spray Coolers.
- Multi Stage Spray Coolers.
Liquid Atomizer Options :
- Single Fluid Nozzle.
- Two Fluid Nozzle.
- Rotary Disc Atomizer.
Air Cooling Systems Configurations :
- Air Dehumidifiers & Coolers - using utility like Chilled Water, Brine etc.
- Air Dehumidifiers & Coolers - using direct expansion of Refrigerant, Ammonia etc.
Fines Recovery Systems Configurations :
- Cyclone Separators – Mono, Twin, Quadruple etc.
- Bag Filters – Reverse Pulsejet, Mechanical shaking etc.
Optional Feature Configurations :
- Heat tracing for feed line using hot water / steam / electricity as utility.
- Nozzle lance pre-heating, Heated secondary media for Two fluid nozzles.
- Re-circulation of exhaust gas for higher thermal efficiency.
- Safety accessories like Explosion vents with pressure shock resistant design for equipments, Vacuum breaker.
- Computerized control system through PLC / DCS & SCADA.