Spray Dryer technology is widely used in the industry for converting liquid solutions/ suspensions/ slurry /emulsions to powder, granules or agglomerates.
The advantages of spray drying are consistent product quality, with better control on product parameters like product moisture, bulk density, particle size, dispersion, flow ability etc.
AVM offers Customized Spray Drying Systems with variety of Configurations.
Air Flow Pattern Configurations :
- Co- current.
- Mixed flow.
Combination of Systems Configurations :
- Two Stage Spray Dryer : Spray dryer followed by fluid bed dryer for drying products which require longer residence time & product conditioning post drying.
- Three Stage Spray Dryer : Spray dryer with Internal fluid bed followed by external fluid bed dryer for producing dust free agglomerates.
Liquid Atomizer Configurations :
- Single Fluid Nozzle Atomizers : The liquid feed is atomized into spray droplets by using pressure energy.
- Two Fluid Nozzle Atomizers : The liquid feed is atomized into spray droplets by using energy of secondary fluid like Compressed Air, Nitrogen etc.
- Rotary Disc Atomizers / Rotary Atomizers : In Rotary disc Atomizers, the kinetic energy of wheel is used for atomization.
Air Heating System Configurations :
- Direct Fired / Indirect Fired Air Heaters: using Liquid / Gaseous Fuels.
- Direct / Indirect Fired Air Heaters: using Solid Fuels, Agro Waste, Saw Dust, Rice Husk, Coal, Briquette etc.
- Indirect Air Heaters: Using Steam / Hot Oil / Thermic Fluid.
- Electric Air Heaters: using electricity.
Product / Fines Recovery System Configurations :
- Cyclone Separators – Mono, Twin, Quadruple, Multi etc.
- Bag Filters – Reverse Pulsejet, Mechanical shaking etc.
- Wet Scrubbers – Direct Contact Ventury, Adjustable Ventury, Packed scrubbers etc.
Optional Features Configurations :
- Rotating air brooms with dehumidified air.
- Roof cooling. Rotary atomizer Cooling. Nozzle Lance Cooling.
- Online Dosing & Blending system.
- Product Cooling & conveying system.
- Online gas induction system in feed liquid.
- Feed Preparation system.
- Closed Loop Systems / Self Inertized Systems with inert gas as process drying media.
- Solvent Recovery Systems.
- Cleaning in Place Systems.
- Heat Recovery Systems.
- CGMP Construction.
- Safety accessories like Explosion vents with pressure shock resistant design for equipments, explosion de-coupling, Mechanical flame diverter, Vacuum breaker, Fire fighting system.
- Computerized control system through PLC / DCS & SCADA.